January 28, 2012

안녕하세요

 Annyeong Haseyo
I just got back from Korea for the holidays (Christmas and New Year's Break) and let me share my experiences and outfit choices!

Day 1: Airport Hopping
NAIA-HKIA-IIAC
 Lunching at Hong Kong International Airport
Day 2: Shop 'til you drop!
Namdaemun Market + Myeong-Dong + Dongdaemun Market

 Weather: from -5'c to 2'c
Day 3: Primitive Revival + COEX Mall
 Our itinerary got messed up because I got sick that day :(
Day 4: Temple Run
Changdeokgung Palace + Gyeongbokgung + NSeoul Tower





Day 5: Winterfell
Nami Island - The romantic setting of a Korean Drama hit, Winter Sonata.
It reminded me so much of Winterfell from The Game of Thrones.

Day 6: Dandruff
Everland
Day 7: Lotte World
The biggest indoor theme park in the world!

Day 8: Airport Hopping 0.2
Killing time at HKIA






29 December 2011 - 5 January 2012



2 comments:

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)