July 7, 2011

in every heart there is a sound

just to let you know- i'm writing at the moment about a big article... and george craig will be a part of it, so be excited !

but til then- I wanted to show you something I rediscovered today. music I used to like very much a few years ago.
Polarkreis 18. A german band, that sings actually in english, but often the chorus or phrases in german. I thought this may be pretty interesting for you.
okay, even all those germans who may read this blog will be annoyed because I really don't know many germans who haven't heard these songs too much cause they were just all the time on the radio...
yeah but i still love them and I still love the band, so hope you'll enjoy !



wir sind allein, allein allein. -
we are alone, alone, alone.




Unendliche Sinfonie - Infinite Symphony
Halfway on a melody ?
Emptiness will leave the street
I've begin to see and hear all the beauty around me
All around, it's all round, in every heart there is a sound
All around, it's all round, in every heart it can be found
Life is just a melody, unendliche Sinfonie
Soundtrack of eternity, unendliche Sinfonie
It's all around, it's all around, in every heart it can be found

1 comment:

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)