July 2, 2011

Antwerpen

Hey guys, in this post I want to introduce you my favourite city-Antwerpen in Belgium.
If you like vintage shopping, waffles and fries, Urban Outfitters and NewLook, nice people, old buildings you have to visit this city.
Especially for shopping trips this city is great There are so many cool vintage stores.
 ( you can find their adress here and many more fashion things to be seen can be found here)
Here you can see pictures from yesterdays trip to Antwerpen.


waffel
Sussie's

walking

last picture via

7 comments:

  1. Awesome blog ! You are very beautiful, love your style :)

    xx
    come check out mine!
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you from Belgium?
    I love Antwerp too, there are indeed a lot of beautiful second hand shops :)
    I often go shopping there. Love the city! You look so stunning on the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could visit Antwepen let alone Belgium! It sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing.
    dream of Antwepen's travel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)