May 1, 2011

Royal Wedding

Friday 29th April, one of the biggest days in England. Swarms of people waving the blue, red and white flag in joy and excitement. Many tourists flying to London to celebrate this joyous occasion. West Minister Abbey already filled with people at 8a.m waiting for William and Kate to arrive. The whole ceremony was a long process from waiting for all the guests to arrive which included, Posh and Becks looking ever so smart, Rowan Atkinson whom I did not see and many others. One by one, all the "important" people came in beautiful, sleek cars to get to the venue. Crowds cheering as each car went by, I did feel a little sorry for them as they could only see a simple glimpse of them. Everyone had no clue on who designed Kate's dress and when she came out of that car with a beautiful lace dress designed by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen, I was gob smacked! It was too beautiful for words, so gorgeous and simple yet so elegant. Oh Kate looked ever so stunning as usual. The ceremony was a long one I must say, with choirs singing their hearts out, to long speeches. After the ceremony, it was the moment everyone was waiting for. The kiss. Yes, the kiss on the balcony. Everyone cheered in galore as they kissed and they even sneaked another kiss in. How cute! They certainly ended it in style.I really do think they are the cutest couple ever and  I hope their future turns out well. I hope I haven't bored you with all my writing so I'll finish off with some lovely pictures. 












2 comments:

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)