April 25, 2011

This is my lomo. And the message I put on the picture is really my feeling.
I think that, my cameras are like my friends you know.
When they break
-and they break a lot, for sure, nowadays, I can trust only on my Lomo, coz
my compact and my reflex are dying everyday more and more-
I feel alone.
I can be very sad, just
because
something really materialistic
is "dead".
My cameras are so important for me.
I don't even know how people can live without photos,
and so, when I'm without any camera, I feel like I'm wasting my time,
because, for, example, I can't take photography of beautiful places,
beautiful moments of life, my beautiful friends, and so on...
I can't describe that feeling, but for sure, my cameras are like friends for me.













Elodie Hope Springs

2 comments:

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)