April 24, 2011

One day, I'll go to Coachella !

Such great pictures on Lookbook








Angus & Julia Stone, this year, at Coachella !
As far as I am concerned, they stand absolutely perfectly for the hippie spirit of this festival !

The Strokes - Under Cover of Darkness, live at Coachella 2011
What else ? perfect !


Duran Duran, cover of Lady Gaga's song, Poker Face !

*

By looking at videos on Youtube about Coachella, I've figured out that tickets sold out quickly this year, so quickly that a lot of people, disgusted, talked about that in front of their webcams !

This one is so funny :


"-What the fuck is wrong with everyone ?
-I do not know !"

I'll go there, and I'll buy my tickets the first day it will be possible !

Elodie Hope Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)