April 13, 2011

Olivia Harrison

Seriously, who doesn't know and love her ?!

But for all those people out there who don't know her yet: here we go!
I'm actually not the biggest fan of lookbook because in my opinion fashion should be created by everyone on their own and not by looking what others do, but anyway.
I like her style and I think she's a really nice girl. So definately worth a look!

she was interviewed by lookbook in march 2011:

Tell us a little bit about yourself and where you live.

My name is Olivia Harrison. I'm 18 years old, and I live in a village called Alderley Edge, which is about 30 minutes south of Manchester. It's tiny, all that's really here is a forest and a main street, which is littered with cafes and charity shops. Apart from that, there is nothing much around here, so I can't wait to move to London in September for university, which should hopefully be a bit of a contrast! I'm currently in my final year of A-levels at college; I study Maths, French and Psychology, and then I work one day a week in a charity shop.

How did you first get interested in fashion and why is it important?

I don’t know when I first became interested in fashion. It seems like an interest that has always been there, as I grew up in a house filled with fashion magazines. As you can probably tell by now, my upbringing has had a massive influence on my personality, so these early encounters with fashion and clothes mean that now that interest is stronger than ever, and hopefully it will continue to grow.

see full interview @Lookbook.






all pictures by olivia harrison

3 comments:

  1. oh my god you're right she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her on lookbook!!
    especially her hair colour is so great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Olivia is strikingly good-looking. Much in common with Karen Gillan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)