April 19, 2011

commercial music

A place where I often find new, great music is in commercials. Sometimes I can search for a great song in a commercial for days, but for the most I find them at ones when I google the commercial and the word 'soundtrack/music'.
Here is some ex. on great commercial song I just love..

Commercial: Nikon - I am
Song: Radical Face - Welcome home, Son

-

commercial: Addidas - All in
song: Justice - Civilazation

-

Commercial: Bupa - Helping You find Healthy
song: Maria and the Diamonds - I'm not a robot

-

commercial: Heineken - Entrance
song: The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Golden Age



1 comment:

  1. like it :D thanks for sharing!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)