March 6, 2011

black swan

I am late but I want to do a post for this movie. 
So, Black Swan is a dark but wonderfull movie about classical dance. Nina (Natalie Portman) is a dancer of the  New York City Ballet's troop. The director of the troop (Vincent Cassel) wants to play Tha Swan Lake.He must find a dancer who can play the white swan queen but also the black swan. He choose Nina. 
This movie is about jealousy and schizophrenia. It's a very hard film. I saw it with my grandmother and I must tell you : don't bring yours. 
                                          Natalie Portman as the white swan

Some moments are trash but Natalie Portman is just perfect, her performance is magical. 
If you didn't see it you must go as quickly as possible. 
Natalie dances almost all the dance part. She worked very hard to became Nina, the dancer. 
                                         Natalie Portman as the black swan

2 comments:

  1. I'm just waiting this to come to the local cinema, Natalie Portman is one of my favourite actresses!

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that you saw it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsmnddJiDS8

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)