February 25, 2011

What I'm Listening to.

1. Rolling in the Deep - Adele
sorry about the video, its a little strange, but I really like this song! I am pretty sure that it just came out a few days ago, too.

2. Lights - Ellie Goudling (an album not a song)
Well, I am not exactly listening to this (yet) because the release date is on March 8th, but I bought starry eyed from the EP, and I really liked that and I cannot wait until the album comes out. When it does I plan on buying "Lights" and "Every Time You Go". If you click here you can click on the songs and then you will be redirected to them in iTunes, if you want to hear a 1:30 min preview of them. 

haha I just realized that Adele is British, therefore both of these artists are British. It has always confused me on why British accents basically disappear when British people sing..?


1 comment:

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)