February 20, 2011

sunday afternoon

it's sunday afternoon in germany and melancholy everywhere.

i'm listening to this song the whole day, maybe you enjoy it.

The song Gewinner (engl. Winner) by the german singer clueso.



An Allem, was man sagt,
an Allem, was man sagt,
ist auch was dran!

Egal wer kommt,
egal wer geht,
egal, es kommt nicht darauf an.

Ich glaube nichts,
ich glaub an dich,
glaubst du an mich,
ich glaub ich auch

Ich frage mich,
ich frage dich,
doch frag ich nicht,
fragst du dich auch

Ich bin dabei, du bist dabei, wir sind dabei uns zu verlier'n
Ich bin dabei, bist du dabei, sind wir dabei uns zu verlier'n
Ich bin dabei, du bist dabei, wir sind dabei uns zu verlier'n
Ich bin dabei, bist du dabei, bin ich dabei uns zu verlier'n

No matter who comes, no matter who goes, no matter, it doesn't matter
I believe nothing, I believe in you, do you believe in me, I believe I do that too
I ask myself, I ask you, but I don't ask: "Do you ask yourself too?"

I am, you are, we are in process to loose ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)