February 28, 2011

Summerdresses by Dahlia


I can't wait for summer! While it's cold and wet outside I spend most of the time looking for summerfashion things I need to have, and i totally fell in love with those dresses by
Dahlia.





Styling Tip by Dahlia:
Achieve this look by wearing black block colours to highlight the pink. Combine with a large floppy hat; knee high socks with your favourite chunky peep toe wedges. Add a tonal pink flower to your ht for some simple style.







Styling Tip by Dahlia:
Achieve this look by complementing the navy dress with tan socks and a soft brown floral headpiece. Finish with your comfiest dark strappy wedge heels.








Styling Tip by Dahlia:
Achieve this look by partnering with quirky black tights, sexy black wedges and a double breasted blazer. A wide brim floppy hat completes the look.





Styling Tip by Dahlia:
Achieve this look with innocence. A floral head piece and demur grey strappy shoes highlighted with your old school ankle socks.

3 comments:

  1. These dresses are so lovely, especially the first! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I ! These dresses are nice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all I really can't pick my favourite!
    Lovely Blog too btw I'm now following :D

    Alex
    Little Humble Fashion Abode

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)