January 29, 2011

Remember it's you and me together



The new wonderful song I've discovered from Rihanna : Cheers ! I think that gives perfectly the spirit of the week end, of the partys especially. I was into that spirit yesterday so it talks a lot to me !

"Cheers to the fricken' weekend, I drink to that, yeah yeah, Oh let the jameson sink in, I drink to that, yeah yeah, Don't let the bastards get ya down, Turn it around with another round, There's a party at the bar, everybody putcha glasses up and I drink to that, I drink to thaaaaaaaat."
By the way, the other song which is on repeat on my iPod is "It's a new day" (Will.I.Am). That's an "old" song and it concerns a special event, but actually if you listen carefully the lyrics, you'll understand that it can talk about everything new and wonderful.


"Yeah I woke up this morning
Feeling brand new
‘Cause the dreams that I’ve been dreaming
Have finally came true"

[...]

"If you and I made it this far,
Well then hey, we can make it all the way
And they said no we can’t
And we said yes we can
Remember it’s you and me together"



Additionnaly, I'd like to present you the famous photographer Chris Craymer. He's so amazing. Everytime you read a subject about love in Glamour or Elle, or any other magazines, you can be sure that the pictures will be signed by Chris Craymer. He even did a shooting for Glamour (France only I think) with two models who played Vanessa Paradis & Johnny Depp. It was absolutely stunning. 

















Elodie Hope Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)