January 2, 2011

Do you want to go the seaside for the NYE ?

My new year eve began on the beach of Cap Ferret (near Bordeaux, France), on a beautiful 31st of December afternoon, worthy of June,
What else ?
A new year eve spent with nearly all my best friends.
What else ?
A new year eve where I used my Lomo Diana Mini randomly, because I was really in no fit state to think,
What else ?
You know, I'm not really inspired today, really still tired, and have still a lot of homeworks to do.
So, just look at a few pictures of the afternoon before the party, and listen to a playlist :)



Anna




Anna

Orianne

Me
Orianne

Anna, Orianne & Anne

Orianne, me, Anna & Anne


Luc (Royer Dillon)

Anna

Anna

Orianne

Me

Anna

Orianne

Anna

Anne

Quentin, Milian, Léo, Anne, Orianne, Anna, Luc, Audrey & Thibaut

Luc





MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)