Musical Inspiration from Forgive Durden.
The band's not very well known, but their most recent album, Razia's Shadow, is simply amazing. Thomas Dutton is the only member of the band after the others split, but somehow he managed to make this. The name of the band refers to Tyler Durden, the antagonist who creates chaos for the narrator in Fight Club. The album is a musical relaying a story about a prince who is banished after destroying his home in the first half of the album, and about a descendant of him fulfilling a prophecy created about him reuniting the split lands, while finding love and battling through many obstacles.
There are many guest vocals from other bands:
* O the Scientist - Casey Crescenzo (The Dear Hunter)
* Bawaba Brothers - John Baldwin Gourley (Portugal. The Man), Kris Anaya (An Angle)
* Narrator - Aaron Weiss (mewithoutYou)
* Gargul The Oracle - Donny Stevens (The Audition)
* Toba the Tura - Chris Conley (Saves the Day)
* Sangara - Dan Young (This Providence)
* Barayas the Spider - Max Bemis (Say Anything)
* Princess Anhura - Greta Salpeter (The Hush Sound)
* Pallis - Brendon Urie (Panic at the Disco)
* King Malka - Nic Newsham (Gatsbys American Dream)
* Doctor Dumaya - Shawn Harris (The Matches)
* Nidria - Lizzie Huffman (Man in the Blue Van)
* Adakias - Thomas Dutton (Forgive Durden)
* Ahrima - Thomas Dutton (Forgive Durden)
I'd say it's definitely worth a listen for anyone. This is the second song on the album, The Missing Piece (feat. Lizzie Huffman).
Devon Forward, 15, Webster NY, USA
EVERYBODY CAN CONTRIBUTE,
EVEN YOU !