January 15, 2011

Geeking is usefull

Your life is just boredom ? Go on tumblr and let you be surprised by all what you can find !
My favourite tumblr :
Http://minniechan.tumblr.com (THE tumblr for me)
http://yyoureawizardharry.tumblr.com/
Http://todayissomeday.tumblr.com
Http://ouredge.tumblr.com
Http://expressivechaos.tumblr.com

Then, listen to She&Him (perfect duo, I'll tell you more about them one day) "I was made for you" --> the lyrics are so cool, the voice of Zooey Deschanel just awesome, and the clip ... ! Just LOOK : "I was made for you she&him music video" on youtube, and look on vimeo also !!
"Baby what are you gonna doooooo...coz I have been waiting for a looooong, loooooong time for a biy like yooou, I won't be waiting anymore because I know : Baby, Baby, I was maaaade for you..."

Actually, take a look at postsecret.com, I've just discovered it, so funny sometimes !!!

Elodie Hope Springs

2 comments:

  1. I like it ! <3

    Ingrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.anetvintageclub.tumblr.com

    A good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)