January 13, 2011

Download Necessities


There have been so many songs going round my head at the moment and I've made countless drafts in my blackberry to jot down the new ones that are imperative that I download. But here are a few I wanted to share:

              The first is 'Lions in Cages' by Wolf Gang which are relatively unheard of and I think only have the one single out for this new song but I am desperately hoping they're going to release an album soon as I just love their sound.
              Second is 'Aint' Nobody' by Clare Maguire and I was obsessed with the Breakage remix of this a while ago but never got round to listening to the original which I think I may like better, I'm undecided, but both versions are well worth checking out.
              Lastly has to be 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele and I cannot even describe to you how excited I am for the release of her new album on the twenty-second! I absolutely adore her voice "is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus" no lie.

I would definitely recommend having a quick listen to those three songs as they are well worth it and I have linked all the song titles mentioned to their youtube videos so I've done all the work for you, you just have to click! I promise you won't regret it and they are all available to download from iTunes (UK). Two songs that I haven't been album to get out of my head is 'Cassius' by Foals and 'Seven Nation Army' by The White Stripes, it's never good when you start writing their lyrics down in your english mock without realizing.







Carys, 17, London, England, Europe.
EVERYBODY CAN CONTRIBUTE, EVEN YOU !
CLICK ON THE PAGE "CONTRIBUTE", AND SUBMIT !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)