December 27, 2010

new girl in town :)

Hey everybody,
this is my first post on underage and in this post I just want to introduce myself.
So... let me write sth. about me:
15 years, from Germany, loves her friends family and dog, loves shopping in vintage-stores, wants to work in fashion business later, reads Sophie Kinsella books and Gossip Girl, loves Sylt, Paris, Hamburg and Antwerpen, has never been on a plane, wants to visit London and NewYork :)
This is enough for now, I think :)

Hallo meine Lieben-Leser,
das ist mein erster Post bei Underage und ich möchte mich in diesem ersten Post erstmal vorstellen.
Also...
15 Jahre alt, aus Deutschland, liebt ihre Familie, Freunde und ihren Hund, liebt es in Vintage-Läden zu shoppen, möchte später in der Modebranche arbeiten, liest gerne Bücher von Sophie Kinsella und Gossi Girl, mag Sylte, Paris, Hamburg und Antwerpen, ist noch nie geflogen, möchte London und NewYork besuchen :)
Das ist erstmal genug :)
dress and skirt 040
omygosh 124d
witness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)