December 22, 2010

INTERVIEW - Ella Wood

*


Ella Wood is one of the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She has kindly answered to some q
uestions I've asked her, about her universe, her opinions and herself. I let you discover this blogger who wears party tights! And don't forget to visit her tumblr, her blog and her lookbook.




Can you please introduce yourself for people who don't know you?
Hi! I'm Ella, I'm sixteen and I come from Devon in England.


Why and when have you started your first blog?
I started my blog last October. I thought nobody would read it, but I wanted a place to post all sorts of beautiful things that inspired me and Tumblr seemed like the perfect place for doing that.


What do you like in fashion?
I've loved fashion for as long as I can remember. I think I was around seven when I decided I wanted to be a designer. I used to sit on the sofa watching runway shows on TV and sketching outfits on my lap. Though I have since discovered that my designing talents are pretty limited, I've never lost my love for fashion.

Sorry for this question, I hate it haha. Anyway... How could you describe your own style?
That's always a difficult one, because my style is constantly changi
ng and I find it so hard to sum up my style in a couple of words. I like to mix classic pieces with an equestrian feel, I rarely use colours apart from black, grey, white, cream and blue and I'm pretty big on layering, mostly because it's practical for the crazy English weather.

Who are your fashion icons?
I'm not sure about icons, but I really admire Phoebe Philo, Tim Walker, Grace Coddington, Kate Moss, Vivienne Westwood and Luella Bartley.

Where do you shop?
I shop wherever! For high street, I like Urban Outfitters, Zara, Gap, Topshop and Jigsaw, but I also love second-hand and charity shopping, it's so much fun!



I understand that you're fond of art! What do you do and what does art mean to you?
Oh yes I love art! I mostly sketch and paint with watercolours, and I really love mixing things up with collages, papers, wires... whatever actually. I like to use everything. I love art because it can mean anything to anyone. You don't need to learn any skills or speak any languages to appreciate good art.

What inspire you in general? To get dress, to draw, to decorate (y
ou have a lovely room by the way)...
The best inspiration for me is just going for a walk and thinking about things. You notice such wonderful things around you when you actually pay attention, that it's easy to draw inspiration from absolutely anything. Though my favourite things are magazines. They're a wonderful mix of art, film, fashion, music and culture. My favourites are POP, i-D, Lula and Wonderland, but I'd read pretty much anything.




What's your vision of our teenager generation?
I think a lot of people underestimate teenagers today. In ten years, we're all going to be the adults, and we're the ones who are going to be shaping the world. We're going to have some pretty difficult challenges, with climate change and the rapidly changing economy, but I have complete faith that we'll pull through and continue to change the face of the world.

What are your last crush in fashion, music, book and c
inema?
I've fallen in love with a pair of long black boots from Zara which look exactly like riding boots, which I hope to get for Christmas. Music-wise, as of late I've been listening to a lot of Nancy Sinatra and The Drums, along with my old favourites The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead, The Kinks and Angus & Julia Stone (who are absolutely fantastic, by the way. If you've never listened you really should). The last couple of books I read are Luella's Guide to English style, which was brilliant (there's a full review on my blog) and The Fry Chronicles, which is pretty hilarious at times. I really really really really want to go and see Sofia Coppola's new film, Somewhere when it comes to UK cinemas, along with Never Let Me Go and Black Swan, all three of them look absolutely breathtaking.




What are your favorite blogs and websites?
My favourite blogs are:
And my favourite websites are the obvious... Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr... oh and the webpage for Tetris too, haha. I love that game.


And last but not least... What would make you happy for Christmas?
Well I'm already so happy, because I've been invited to go to New York fashion week in February, and I can't really wish for better than that. So to make me happy, I would wish that all my friends and family have a wonderful holiday.


Thanks to Ella Wood. All the pictures has been taken on Ella's blogs.


Manon Potet

15 comments:

  1. she's not pretty at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Boobs And Pusssy Pictures of Indian And Pakistani Girl


      Young Indian College Teen Girl Posing Nude Showing Juicy Tits and Shaved Pussy Pics


      School Girl Sex With Teacher Bathroom MMS-Indian Girls


      Priyanka Chopra Full Nude Sex Photos And Boobs


      Indian Teen schoolgirl Homemade Sex Scandal - XVIDEOS


      Priyanka Chopra Hot Bed Room Kissing scene And Sex Photos


      Pakistani Local Girls Hot,cool,sexy photos


      Cute And Sexy Wet Indian College Girl In Swimming Pool


      Hottest Actress Katrina Kaif's Boob Press In Party Shocking Real Picture


      Pakistani School Girls First Time Fucking Wallpapers


      Pakistani College Girls Oral Sex With Her Bad Teacher HD Wallpapers


      Irani Sexy College Teacher Forced Group Sex By Her Young Student


      Huge Collection Indian Girls Nude Photos With Nice Boobs And Pussy


      Indian Bhabhi Nude Boobs Photos, Big Boobs Desi Aunty


      Katrina Kaif Nude Sex Photos With Her Beautiful Boos


      Sexy Sunny Leone sexy hot xxx videos latest 2014


      Nude Indian College Girl Boobs Pussy Gallery


      Indian Desi Bhabhi Nude Pics, Showing Big Boobs & Hairy Choot Pics


      Priyanka Chopra Hot Bed Room Kissing scene And Sex Photos


      Naked Indian Girls Sucking Big Dick, Indian Girls Fucked Her Ass Point.


      Indian Hot Models Real Leaked Nude Photos


      Priyanka Chopra Full Nude Sex Photos And Boobs


      Sania Mirza Most Sexiest Pictures And Boobs


      Super Sexy Punjabi Bhabhi Removing Clothes and funking Nude




      Indian sex



      Teen sex



      Arab sex



      Mom sex



      Anal sex



      Hot indian aunty



      Tamil aunty



      Bhabi sex



      Desi sex



      Bangla Desi sex



      Big Cock



      blowjob



      oral



      Big Tits




      milf




















      Delete
  2. "She's not pretty at all" what a jealous person.
    I love her style and she's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's stunning inside and out :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, lovely, lovely.
    miss ella is splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sounds fake and tries a bit too hard to be "original"

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't like her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bet she thinks she's amazing when she's really not that great... i could see her being quite big headed and false.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Ella looks like a very fine, lovely young lady with a good head on her shoulders and a brilliant personality. Is that actually what she is like? Who knows, my guess is yes, perhaps she is. However, you cannot accurately guess if she is big-headed or cliche or lovely or pretty. You do not know her on a close level, who she is outside of blogs and pictures, her life offline. So please, do not judge others in this manner. Even if you do know one closely, it is still harsh and rude and rather immature. It is better to leave the subject alone and go on your way.

    And with that I shall say this was a quite nice interview. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very pleased to inform that Ella is a complete gem, a really cool girl. I should know, she's my cousin...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honestly, some of these comments are unbelievably rude. Maybe she is fake and maybe she's not at all but you wouldn't know anything about that (unless you're her cousin or something haha). So stop with the rude comments. I myself think Ella is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness! These people are clearly jealous. Ella is such a beautiful, lovely girl and she can't help being as close to perfect as it comes. And the article is very well written xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ''Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)''

    funny really cos some comments are rude lolllll

    ReplyDelete
  13. ella is such a gem. gorgeous and cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing comments. We love to read them and they really make us smile :)